Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Need to Blog!!

I am 30!!
I had the best birthday ever on Friday!
I woke up to roses and cards from Brian and the kids. I also got a certificate to buy any ipod I want, but I decided to buy tall leather boots instead:)
My cute mom took me for an hour long massage while Jax was at school. My sweet dad got me beautiful yellow roses. My great in laws got me a cool new purse (Eat your heart out, Brooklynn). Brian and I went to Ah- So for dinner. Fillet and lobster always tastes better on your birthday:) The chef at our table was great. He was this way funny Mexican guy dressed in the traditional Japanese clothes. He said he used to be a cook at Filibertos and applied to be a dish washer and they told him to come cook (He was joking!).It was such an awesome day!!

4 comments:

Allison Barry said...

Happy Happy birthday! You are a radiant 30!

Jilly Bean said...

I'm glad your day was great! See, it feels good to be 30! ;)

Adam and Anya said...

Happy 30! Sounds like a great day! Boots and all!

Treslee said...

Welcome to the club of being 30!!!
It's great! It sounds like you had a fun one. Happy Birthday!