Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Monday, December 29, 2008
It kind of looks like those formaldehyde organs in science class. hehe
(Kara Jean said not to ruin the moment for her.)
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Brian and I as nuts.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Classy, isn't he!!
The $75.00 Bean in question!! (Our Emergency room co-pay)
Friday, December 19, 2008
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Oaklee was talking to my dad on the phone. He is in Oregon right now and he told her that there was a big snowman outside. She said, "Grandpa, I can't see it through the phone!!".
Jaxson has learned how to come out of his room at night. He comes in our room with a big grin and we tell him to go back to bed over and over again. Last night Brian said he would spank him if he came out again. When Jax came out, Brian spanked!! I know!! I was so sad, but so was Brian. I went in to see Jax a little later and he said, "Daddy spankded mine bottom". It broke my heart. Brian was heart broken, too. We don't spank very often. It seems to do no good. Shame on you, Daddy!!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Friday, December 12, 2008
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? I asked Brian if he wanted to have a baby and he said yes. I said, good because I am pregnant!!
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? 2 tests and a doctors visit
6. Did you want to find out the sex? I am so inpatient. We found out at 16 weeks. I just could not stand to not know!!
8. Did you deliver early or late? 4 weeks early
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout your pregnancy? 40 pounds or so??
17. Who drove you to the hospital? Brian and my Mom
18. Who was in the delivery room? Brian, my Mom, Brian's Mom, a bunch of nurses, and Dr. Erickson:). (I love him!!) For the C-Section, just Brian came.
19. natural or c-section? C-Section
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? Heck yes!! Heavenly Father created epidurals with me in mind!! Who goes to the dentist and does not get Novocain??
22. What did you name him/her? Charlee Maxine Barry
23. How old is your first born today? 5 years old
Not Cute me in labor!!
Holy COW!! Check out the shadow. Yeah, I was sooo fat!!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Monday, December 8, 2008
Friday, December 5, 2008
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Charlee and Oaklee's cute dresses!!
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Here is a list of 15 things that I am thankful for:
2. Charlee, Oaklee, Jaxson, and Baby Trevee
3. My Mom and Dad and Brian's Mom and Dad
5. My Primary Class
6. My Friends
7. Good Books
8. Brian's Job
9. Staying home with my kids
10. Blogs and Journals
11. All of my siblings and in-laws
12. My great house
14. The Plan of Salvation
15. Happy Pills ;)
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Brian's brother, Rich is getting married this Saturday to Treslee. The boys all went out for a boys night out on Friday. For some reason they had a box of Fresh Burrito shirts in the car, so they all got one and yelled, "Burrito" every time anyone got a spare or strike. I asked Brian to take a picture, so that is what I got. One Picture!! I thought the girls would get a kick out of it!!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Friday, November 21, 2008
Thursday, November 20, 2008
So, today at school, I was a little upset by the fact that 95% of the kids were dressed in shorts and short sleeved shirts. What is that all about?? It is November!! Thanksgiving is next week!! When do I get my winter?? I sent the kids to play in the backyard this afternoon. I usually don't let them out alone, but I wanted to clean without helpers. We live on an acre that is not fenced, so neighborhood dogs come visit and scare the kids, but today, I needed them out of my house. I went on the back porch to see them playing in swimsuits in the hose. Where is Winter??!! The hose should not be refreshing in November. So, let me look at the positives. I don't have to wear a bulky jacket to go out. I don't need a scarf or hat or snow tires (EEWWW). I'll take what I got!! All I can say is that it is better than living in the snow;)
On the way to pick Charlee up from school today, Oaklee and I had an interesting conversation:
O: Mom, why does that truck have water in it?
M: I don't know, Oaklee.
O: Oh, I know, it is for when the truck gets thirsty!
Yep, that is probably why. So, I took a picture of the truck while I was driving. I know, not very defensive driving, Dad, but I didn't want to forget.