Friday, December 5, 2008

Our Christmas Tree

We set up our Christmas tree this past weekend. The kids insisted and Brian caved. I am glad that he did because it is fun to have it up. My mom came over to help. She has never put a fake tree up before, and she thought it was very satisfying. We bought our tree when we first got married. I had never had a fake tree, but Brian thought this one was especially pretty. I love it. I don't have to water it or worry about pine needles or anything. The kids probably won't know anything different. They put on the ornaments on the bottom 3 feet of the tree. ALL of the ornaments on the bottom 3 feet of the tree!! It was cute. I am so glad we got to spend some time together as a family. Does anyone else have a problem keeping their kids in clothes other than panties?? Maybe it is just me:)


2 comments:

john and brenda said...

That was fun to see the process and get in on the action! We got our tree up yesterday. WaHooo!

Susann said...

Very nice tree! I guess it's time to take a picture of my tree!!!