Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My New Computer!!!

Brian surprised me with a new laptop for Christmas. I was SHOCKED!! He told me that I would be having a pretty weak Christmas this year. I was happy because I just got him a bunch of clothes and nothing big either. Yeah Right!! He always surprises me with something well thought of. Two years ago, he got me a Bosch. I use my Bosch a few times a week. Great gift!! Last year, he surprised me with a Cricuit Dye Cut Machine. I have been a slacker in my scrapbooking since my scrapbooking room was turned into Trevee's room, but I really wanted one, so, another great gift. He is so thoughtful. He knew that I really wanted a laptop and he got a smoking deal on it, soooo... whoo hoo for me and a big Whoo Hoo for my cute hubby. Merry Christmas Eve to all my blogging friends!!

1 comment:

Julianne said...

How fun! Merry Christmas to you and your family!