Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fun kid quotes

So, the rain is falling all around...Hard today. Yeah, we need it so bad. When we got home from picking Charlee up from school, the Satellite had lost signal. In a very panicked voice, Oaklee asked what we were going to do with no tv. Charlee reassured her by saying that they could go in my room to watch tv. I told her it was out in my room, too. Charlee said that we could go watch it in the toy room. Needless to say, the crisis was averted and the tv came back on. What have I raised ??? They think you should be able to pause and rewind ANYTHING!! Thank heavens for DVR!!

Oaklee was talking to my dad on the phone. He is in Oregon right now and he told her that there was a big snowman outside. She said, "Grandpa, I can't see it through the phone!!".

Jaxson has learned how to come out of his room at night. He comes in our room with a big grin and we tell him to go back to bed over and over again. Last night Brian said he would spank him if he came out again. When Jax came out, Brian spanked!! I know!! I was so sad, but so was Brian. I went in to see Jax a little later and he said, "Daddy spankded mine bottom". It broke my heart. Brian was heart broken, too. We don't spank very often. It seems to do no good. Shame on you, Daddy!!

1 comment:

Adam and Anya said...

Poor Jax! But I have to say, I was laughing at the spankded part.

Whenever Adam or I loose our cool, John reminds us, "You need to be kind to children."

Love these kids!!