Friday, December 26, 2008

Our Christmas

This Christmas season was wonderful. We had Brian's parents and grandma and my Mom and Dad over on Sunday. Brooklynn came, too! John and Brenda took the kids out to look at Christmas lights in the neighborhood, and while they were gone, Santa came early to our house!! I love early Christmas. Luckily, the grandparents were all there to enjoy watching the kids open prizes. Santa brought Jax a new "Lellow bike" and the girls got a cool 2 person desk. They got Barbies and games and lots of stuff to make a mess with!! My Mom got me a 14 jar pressure cooker, so I will definitely need to learn how to use that. Brian got funny jammie pants that say "I am so smart...SMRT" with little Homer Simpsons on them and a cool slicer and lots of clothes. John and Brenda got us tickets to go see the Broadway show, Wicked, coming to Tempe in July. That should be lots of fun. They also got us food for our food storage. I love that!! The gifts were secondary to us. What we really enjoyed was being with our family, spending time together. I enjoyed making cinnamon rolls for friends and Brian enjoyed helping me deliver them. I love the Holiday Season and I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to grow and change in the future!! Check out our cute slide show up top!!

2 comments:

john and brenda said...

What a FABULOUS Christmas we had together! I feel so blessed to have all 7 of my kids here and close enough to see in less than a hour!

Brooklynn said...

I can not wait to see wicked!