Friday, December 19, 2008

My Cute Hubby!!

Brian took the kids shopping for my Christmas presents on Wednesday night. He said that they had an "Idea Emergency". People with little kids would recognize this from Disney's Imagination Movers show. He said they had a brainstorming session and figured out what to get me. He is so cute.
My Mom thought he should be embarrassed that he knew the name of the Mariposa Barbie. I guess that most Dads wouldn't, but with 2 girls under 5, my cute man does!!
He left for work the other morning with out kissing me... I KNOW!! This was a first for us in 6 years of marriage. Lucky for him, I was in my car behind him taking Charlee to school. I called him and he pulled over his truck and ran back to my car to give me a goodbye kiss, so our record is still clean.
He is sooo cute! He makes me laugh everyday. I am sure that most people don't think of Brian as the "Funny Type", but if you get him talking, he is Hilarious!! I am so glad that I get to keep him forever!! Honey, I love you... Even more than Edward!!

1 comment:

john and brenda said...

Scottee, you are a hoot! It's no wonder Brian loves you so much. I think he is pretty great too!