Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Jaxson and his Dad!!

Jaxson was helping Brian mow the lawn on Saturday.It was so cute!! Brian gets frustrated because Jax doesn't stick to one side, so Brian has to be careful the whole time not to step on him or trip over him. I think he is secretly happy that Jaxson wants to learn. I know he can't wait for J to be old enough to mow the lawn and take out the garbage can. We have to take our can out to the end of the road. It takes me about 10 minutes, so I make Brian do it. I know he is eager to loose that job. I wonder when Jax will be old enough to take it on!!

Sooooooo Cute!! My boys!!

3 comments:

Adam and Anya said...

Wow, Scottee, your grass looks fabulous.

Hooray for BOYS!!!

john and brenda said...

That is sweet!

Ande, Bastian, and Dad said...

Man, I'm behind on the times. I just realized that I haven't been on here in a while....lots of good stuff. I like that part about Oaklee's crush coming to her recital.