Tuesday, December 23, 2008

WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY KIDS!!!!

Last night we had a beautiful Christmas party and Brian's Parents' house. We ate yummy soups and played BINGO and had a pretty scary talent show. Yeah, the talents in music don't run rapid in the Barry house, but Brooklynn's rendition of the 12 Days of Christmas was fabulously funny. It was Beautiful. Grandpa Santa came and gave each person a gift... Thanks John!! This is when I noticed Jaxson digging in his nose. At first I just yelled at him to knock it off, but each time I looked at him, he was picking his nose. I asked him if there was anything up his nose and he said, "bean in nose. BINGO bean up there." We use white beans on our BINGO cards and apparently, Jax thought one should be shoved far into his nose. After trying ourselves to get it out, Jaxson and I went to the Emergency Room to have the bean removed. It was quick and painless... For me, that is. He cried and when I asked him why we don't stick stuff up our nose, he responded, "Doctor Crying". Why do my kids have a fascination with sticking stuff up their nose? (See Oaklee's Tonsil surgery if you need a reminder of our history.) We go to go back and enjoy the rest of the party with our family. The Bean Was HUGE!!! almost 3/4 an inch big. No one could figure out how or why he got that huge bean up there. He is definitely a Barry!!

Jaxson in the Emergency room!!
Classy, isn't he!!

The $75.00 Bean in question!! (Our Emergency room co-pay)

3 comments:

john and brenda said...

At least you got it out before it sprouted, like my aunt Janet's did!

Mindy said...

what?! I didn't hear about that one. poor guy!

Brooklynn said...

i wonder what he was thinking when he decided to put the bean in his nose.