Saturday, December 27, 2008

Our Family Tree

The Page Family Tree
My brother, Greg is a big dork, but he made this really cool present for my Mom and Dad for Christmas. He made a tree with each member of our family sitting on branches. Each of the people is an Arizona Black Walnut for the body and one cut in half for the heads. He said that Trevee would not stay on the branch, so he had to hold her on there for a couple of minutes. He was talking to the nuts at work while he was making the tree... People at work thought HE was nuts!! It is a pretty cool prize.
Our Family's Branch

Brian and I as nuts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't mean dork, you mean the coolest. Your not cool until you're made into a nut. Everyone needs to have a COOL bro like Greg because he's the coolest.

Anonymous said...

Did I menation cool enough or should I say it one more time. "Greg's the coolest"

Audra said...

I love the family tree idea. So clever. I like it whether Greg made it or someone else did. Very thoughtful family gift.

Adam and Anya said...

LOVE THAT!