Friday, November 21, 2008

BIG Nerds!!

So, I went with some family and friends to the 12:01 showing of Twilight last night. The movie was GREAT!! I really enjoyed the changes made from the book. They stuck to the book pretty well, but... It was GREAT!! That's all I'm going to say about the movie. On to the dorkiness!! My cute mother in law got us Edward shirts and Brooklynn and I posed for a cute pic. Some of my cute friends from church came and so did my Aunt and her friend. My mom and I were giddy in the car on the way there and back. We waited in line from about 9 pm and got great seats. I hope everyone enjoys the film as much as I did and has good friends to share it with:)


6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Goodness, I had a lot of post to catch up on, it's been a while since I've visited your blog! I love the one about Brian reading 'Twilight', he is a good husband. I'm taking Ed to the movie tomorrow night. I actually went to see it today with Krista and Grandma (they had both read the book... me... no. I know, even Brian's read the book!) I liked the movie, so I want to read the books now. Looks like you had a great time at the movie.. how come your mom could stay up so late?

Brianne said...

So good!! I loved the movie too! I have to let Edward grow on me. Because Edward in my head is so flawless that no one can live up to him :) hee, hee

Nancy Page said...

oh, you are dorks. No not really. i think it's great and it looks like you guys had a ton of fun.

Ande, Bastian, and Dad said...

Wow, you guys are big nerds. I never knew?

john and brenda said...

That last picture is scarier than the part in the movie where Jacob got his head twisted off!!!

Adam and Anya said...

I may just have to protest Twilight all together if you girls keep having fun without meeeeee!!!!

Oh well, looks like a blast and you girls are great!