Monday, November 17, 2008

Okay, I must say that I have the BEST Husband in the world. For one thing, I think he is sooo cute. Yeah, He rocks my world;). Last night after he watched his Suns game and Cardinals game, he turned off the TV and got into bed with me... Get your minds out of the gutter. He then opened the Twilight book that I not so subtly mentioned that he needed to read to get some romance ideas. I fell asleep and he stayed up to read. He is acting like he is impartial to the book, but I can tell he likes it. When I originally asked him to read it, he told me he couldn't because he was not gay... Is that PC?? Oh well. He is reading it because he knows I want him to. This is one of the reasons he is the BEST husband. Another reason he is the best is because I sent him a text today (My first one to him) that said, "I Love You, HoHoHo" (That's what Jax says every night), and he texted back with a cute smiley face blowing a kiss. Yeah, how cute is that. I didn't know his phone could do that. Yet, another reason I have the BEST Husband. The new missionary in our ward noticed my haircut... Brian had no idea for over an hour, but hey, no one is that perfect!! I'll take him anyday.

4 comments:

Becky said...

great tribute to your husband.:)

john and brenda said...

I guess you'll have to let him off the hook about your hair now!!!

Angie said...

That was very sweet. I love the whole Twilight story--especially his reason for not reading it. So funny!!!

He is a good husband and friend. Justin always speaks very highly of Brian. (We, or at least they, should get together sometime soon. We haven't been on a 'date' pretty much since the girls were born.)

Mindy said...

Brian is such a good guy!