Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Another Busy Monday

We went to see the Suns play again last night. This time, we took Brian's Dad and Brooklynn and Matt and Nicki with us. We got to sit in the suite and gossip and enjoy our friends and the GREAT game. I got my hair cut yesterday and did not tell Brian about it so I could see his reaction when he saw me... He did not notice!! Yeah, about 4 inches off and...Nothing!! I finally pointed it out to him and he told me he thought something was different, but he did not notice what it was. Oh well, Boys will be Boys. Devin and Allison had their baby yesterday. Sam was born via C-Section yesterday afternoon. He is way cute and fat. 8 lbs 13 oz, I think. So Congrats to them!!

6 comments:

john and brenda said...

Your hair is the perfect style for your face. You and Nickie make cute twins.

Brooklynn and John had a great time at the game. Thanks!

Tara said...

I think your hair is way cute! Looks like a fun night.

Brianne said...

I noticed you hair right away!! I think it is funny Brian didn't even notice :) It looks very cute by the way!!

Adam and Anya said...

I parted my hair on the other side one day. Adam noticed it immediately. It was hilarious!

There are other times when he doesn't notice my haircuts at all.

So funny! Looks like a fun time at that game!! The suites for the Suns game are nice.

Lisa said...

Hey Scottee! It's Lisa (Smart). I just wanted to say hello. I was on Julia's blog and saw yours on there and I had to take a peek. Your kids are adorable! Are you still in AZ? It was very fun to see pictures of you and your family.

Lisa (Smart) Marshall

Nancy Page said...

Your hair looks cute. Did you and Niki plan to match?