Thursday, November 20, 2008

November in AZ!!


So, today at school, I was a little upset by the fact that 95% of the kids were dressed in shorts and short sleeved shirts. What is that all about?? It is November!! Thanksgiving is next week!! When do I get my winter?? I sent the kids to play in the backyard this afternoon. I usually don't let them out alone, but I wanted to clean without helpers. We live on an acre that is not fenced, so neighborhood dogs come visit and scare the kids, but today, I needed them out of my house. I went on the back porch to see them playing in swimsuits in the hose. Where is Winter??!! The hose should not be refreshing in November. So, let me look at the positives. I don't have to wear a bulky jacket to go out. I don't need a scarf or hat or snow tires (EEWWW). I'll take what I got!! All I can say is that it is better than living in the snow;)

1 comment:

Nancy Page said...

You know I grew up in the cold and I love to wear jackets and scarfs. Can I just say that that is part of the reason we don't live there anymore, but I know you are thinking Camp Verde is not any cooler in the summer, but it is now. I love the fall.