Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a BIG Thanksgiving lunch at our house today. Brian went to run a 5 K while I set the tables and the kids went for a VERY long walk. We counted more than 45 people at our house. The kids colored on their paper table cloth and played on the swing set. Brian set up a volleyball court in the grass and horseshoe pits in the dirt. We rode on the quads and sat around enjoying having our family together. It was such a lovely day with the clouds and rain coming and going. Brian said that the weatherman said that it rained in Phoenix every 12 years, and it looks like that tradition holds true. We all ate inside and played the wii fit to burn off our turkey calories. Some people crashed on the couches and floor for a little nap. All in all, it was a wonderful day. Brian and I love to have parties and today was no exception. It was a great day.
Here is a list of 15 things that I am thankful for:

1. Brian
2. Charlee, Oaklee, Jaxson, and Baby Trevee
3. My Mom and Dad and Brian's Mom and Dad
4. Church
5. My Primary Class
6. My Friends
7. Good Books
8. Brian's Job
9. Staying home with my kids
10. Blogs and Journals
11. All of my siblings and in-laws
12. My great house
13. TV
14. The Plan of Salvation
15. Happy Pills ;)

2 comments:

Brianne said...

I could here all the fun happening at your house. I was trying to decide if I should crash or not! ha, ha just kidding! (about the crashing part at least). Happy Thanksgiving. P.S. I passed you cutie pie kids taking there walk with grandpa in their pj's while I too was walking the 5k. It was so adorable!

Nancy Page said...

I'm Number 11. I don't know about that. I think I'm a good 3. :)