Tuesday, November 25, 2008

In-Laws Day!!

I have the cutest set of in-laws ever!! I really lucked out in this department. Today I got up and started to clean up my house when my doorbell rang. Who else, but 2 of my funny brother in laws there to "Work". Okay. My cute Father in law sent them to power wash my back porch to get it ready for Thanksgiving dinner. We are having it over here because I love to have parties and my Mother in law is grateful because she doesn't have to hostess the shin dig. Devin and Ryan came in after they were all done and had a tea party with Oaklee in my dining room. It was so cute. I told them that they had better hope John, my Father in law, did not check my blog today and see the pics of them "working". Devin said in a near perfect John impression, "Well, you guys look like you had a busy morning". They are so funny, so thanks to all of my in- laws for their love and support and thank you for your help to make my life great!!
Ryan and Devin with Oaklee!
Brian's brother, Rich is getting married this Saturday to Treslee. The boys all went out for a boys night out on Friday. For some reason they had a box of Fresh Burrito shirts in the car, so they all got one and yelled, "Burrito" every time anyone got a spare or strike. I asked Brian to take a picture, so that is what I got. One Picture!! I thought the girls would get a kick out of it!!

4 comments:

Allison Barry said...

we have the cutest boys ever!!! What a great family the Barrys are.

Mindy said...

I'm so glad Brian took a picture! I was hoping one of the boys's wife would make them take it for our blogging pleasure.
That's cute with Ryan and Devin having a tea party.

Adam and Anya said...

Thanksgiving was a BLAST! The Barry boys are all such good guys.

john and brenda said...

Thank you for all the pictures and for the wonderful Thanksgiving day. I loved every minute of it!