Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oaklee!!

Okay, so a couple of weeks ago, Oaklee came in to the bathroom crying. I asked her what was wrong. She pointed to her nose where I saw another jewel she shoved up her nose. I was able to get this one out, but we told her that if she put anything else up her nose, she would have to get her tonsils out again. She did not like this!! I asked her how it got up there and she said, "It was on the counter in the kitchen and the wind blew and it just went up there". Hmmmm. Who else buys that story??

3 comments:

Camden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camden said...

THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!!!

I love reading your blog, and especially stories like this. I guess this is what I have to look forward to.

Mandi

Nancy Page said...

Hey, it could happen. i believe everything Oaklee says. :)