Monday, November 17, 2008

Our newest nephew!!

Sam Barry was born last Monday and he is soo cute!! We took the whole fam (Ignoring the RSV restrictions) to see him last Tuesday. Oaklee was so funny with him. She kept petting Sam and at one point, I saw her get a quick kiss in there. These pictures don't do the fat little guy justice. He was so cute and plump. When we left, Oaklee said, "Mom, can we have another baby that gets to live with us, not with Heavenly Father?" Sounds like a good question to me. Brian told her that we sure hope so. So, we'll all have to wait and see.:)

3 comments:

Brianne said...

So cute! I pray you get to have a little one that get's to live with you soon too! :)

john and brenda said...

I have never seen Sam with a binkie! Gotta love Oakee's crown!

Angie said...

I hope so too.