Saturday, November 8, 2008

HELP!!!!


Okay, so yesterday, Oaklee came in to tell me that her hair was gross. I proceeded to touch it and smell it. It felt gross, but did not smell like the hand soap I thought it was. I asked her what she put in her hair. She showed me the empty tube of Neosporin that Charlee had smothered in her hair. THE WHOLE TUBE!! Yeah...Breathe, Mom, Breathe... okay, so I washed it 5 times with shampoo...Still gross. Then I washed it with liquid DAWN... Still gross. What should I do?? Please help me. Any ideas are welcome...Except for cutting her hair!! I know my fellow bloggies know what to do...HELP!!

4 comments:

Brianne said...

So I have heard to put a little vinegar in their hair and wash it with the vinegar then shampoo their hair a few more times and it might work. Sorry she might smell for a little bit but she won't be greasy :)

Allison Barry said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becky said...

call a local hairdresser - not much help from me in this area...sorry! Good luck.

Mindy said...

the vinegar idea sounds like it would help. I've also heard about baking soda or try a clarifying shampoo.