Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

We went to Brian's Mom's ward's trunk or treat on Wednesday. The kids had so much fun, but I am already sick of the candy. We went to our own trunk or treat on Halloween. Brenda's was fun because they had games and face painting and stuff for the kids. Ours was short and sweet...Get candy...Leave!! It had its own benefits, too. The kids love Halloween. We asked Oaklee what she was going to do with all that candy and she told us, "Oh, I think I will save some for tomorrow!!". You gotta love Oaklee!! Here are some fun pics from the parties.

Brooklynn was Spongebob

8 comments:

Angie said...

What a cute bunch of kids!! Looks like a fun party.

The McLaws Family said...

Oh they look so cute! I loved Oaklee's comment. So funny

Allison Barry said...

wasn't Brooklynn the most amazing Spongebob? I am amazed at how good that costume turned out. As always, Scottee, your children are adorable. Jaxson looks like such a little man.

Mindy said...

they did look so cute. if only it wasn't so hot in there but maybe that was just me.

Adam and Anya said...

Fun times!! Life is great!

Tara said...

Everyone looks so cute! I love Oaklee! (I love Charlee too)

Nancy Page said...

Your do have to love oaklee, where does she come up with all this great stuff she says? You all look so cute. What was Brenda?

barryblog said...

Brenda was Warren Jeff's 3rd Wife!!!