Monday, October 27, 2008

More Kids Stories

We were at aerobics at the church last week when Oaklee came up to her teacher, Lorene, and said, "Do you love Jesus?" Lorene said, "Well, yes I do". Oaklee says, "Then here" and gave Lorene one of the missionary pass along cards with a picture of Jesus on it. It was so cute. Lorene asked me why we couldn't all just be like Oaklee all the time and not care what anyone thought about it.

I was in the car when I called Jaxson a Stinker Butt. He said, "Not butt me, butt Mommy".

My Mom told Oaklee that she had to go to work. Oaklee responded with, "Are you going to The Crusty Crab to make Crabby Patties?"(Spongebob Reference!)

Jaxson was playing with Grandma and told her that he wanted "Farties". He meant the candy Smarties!

I put Jax to be a couple nights ago and told him that I would see him in the morning. He responded with, "Eggies, Juice, Bacon, Cinnamon Rolls, Biscuits". Dang!! Anything Else!!

I was around the corner when I told Charlee "I am this close to spanking you!". She said,"Mom, I can't see how close".

Charlee went in to Jaxson's room while Brian was reading to him and said, "I don't mean to interrupt, but...".

I had worked out hard one week and had to go get my prescription the next day. Jaxson said, "Medicine. Mommy butt hurt?". I told him that I did not need medicine for my sore muscles (my butt). I guess I had complained about having a sore butt alot that week.

We were in the car when Oaklee asked, "Mom, How do you say panties in Chinese?" Hmm??

Charlee said I needed to come outside with her because I was a "good scaring away dogger".

5 comments:

john and brenda said...

I am so glad that you write these down and that you are going to get a book to rememeber them for always! Those kids are just too cute!

Brianne said...

I love innocent moments of children, even if sometimes they are at OUR embarressing expense! :)

Nancy Page said...

So funny. I'm laughing out loud! You will be glad you wrote this down later. I need to do it, too, So you may see a copy of the funny things my kids say soon.

Adam and Anya said...

Adam and I were laughing at these. Funny!

Matt and Melissa said...

Loved the comments, especially the "how do you say panties in chinese" comment. Thanks for sharing.