Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Dredded "D" Word!!

That is right, followers of my crazy blog, tomorrow the DIET starts. I knew this day would come, but I am officially ready to start being healthy again. For me, healthy is synonymous with eating better and exercising. Both of which I abandoned at the beginning of my pregnancy. I am sad to see how fat I have gotten lately with no baby to show for the "baby weight" (No baby here on Earth, with me... You know what I mean). I am not stressing about it because I want to get back in the "Pregnant Way" whenever Heavenly Father wants to grant me the opportunity. Well, salads, healthy chicken, and Craisins here I come!!!

5 comments:

john and brenda said...

GOOD LUCK! I know you'll do great, just like last time. I'll be missing you all, but I'll see you Saturday.

Julianne said...

I hate the diet word too! Just call it healthy living or something other than DIET!

Becky said...

I'm TOTALLY joining you. I have 15lbs. to lose. Lets keep motivating each other!:)

Susann said...

I'm with ya on that, I need to lose a few! I know how to do it, it's just hard to get started!

barryblog said...

Well, two days down of exercising. I think I may be too sore from aerobics to do much tomorrow, but I am going to try!!