Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My "Twins" Playing Hop Scotch

Today I was asked 2 times how old they were. They, thinking that they had to be the same age. After all, boy/ girl twins, the boy is usually a little bigger than the girl. Imagine the looks I get when I say that she is four and he is two. Everyone seems stunned. Jaxson out weighs Oaklee by about 4 pounds now. He lays on her and laughs while she screams. Now he can get back at her for the first year of hiis life where she was able to bully him around. I don't think that will ever be the case again. Physically, anyway. I have a sneaking suspicion that she will always be able to out wit my sweet boy. We went to Charlee's school today and they played a little hop scotch. FUNNY!! (Oaklee still has a hard time jumping with 2 feet).

3 comments:

Tara said...

SO CUTE! I didn't realize they had two years between them. He is so close to her size. That's funny.

Mindy said...

I love how petite Oaklee is and how she's trying to learn to be coordinated. ;)

Nancy Page said...

So cute!!!