Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thank You!!

My sweet visiting teachers, Donise and Kathy, brought by presents for my B-Day today. Donise made me the cutest little bracelet. She used Trevee's Birthstone and made it out of the really small block letters. She said she wanted it to be petite and small because that is the way Trevee was. Kathy brought me a cute Halloween prize with a pumpkin cookie cutter, so when you get pumpkin shaped cookies, you can thank her.
My cute bracelet!!
Isn't it funny how when we are little, we are asking for things for our birthdays the week after it is over for the next year? Yet when we get a little older, we forget it is our birthday. We were up in the middle of the night with Oaklee and Brian said, "Happy Birthday, Honey". I forgot it was my birthday. I guess 29 is not as exciting as 8, 16, 18, or 21!!

4 comments:

Becky said...

it's perfect. i really, really like it. happy birthday - october birthdays ROCK!

Nancy Page said...

I love it. It's bueatiful. What special visiting teachers you have.

john and brenda said...

I hope you had a nice birthday. You are a wonderful person and deserve the best.

I can't believe Oaklee in her swimming suit!

Lori said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I think the bracelet is perfect! I love it!