Friday, October 3, 2008

Snow Cones

Yesterday right after breakfast, Jax and I has the following conversation:


Jax: "Snow cones Snow cones!!"
Mom: "Not today, Jaxson."
Jax: "Snow cones, please"
Mom: "We are out of Ice"
Jax: "No, ice Garage" (We have a freezer in the garage)
Mom: "Nope, it's all gone"

Next, I hear the alarm sound that means the garage door opened and Jax came in and grabbed my hand. He pulled me to the garage, opened the chest lid and pointed at the bag of ice.

Jax: "See, mom, I told you"

Needless to say, we all had yummy snow cones at 9 am yesterday. Healthy breakfast, huh??

4 comments:

john and brenda said...

Your kids are too smart. They know when you're fibbin!

Becky said...

what a good mommy - i don't know if i would have given in.

Lori said...

Oh how I miss little Jaxson!! He was my little bud! It is fun to see your family! How are you? I miss laughing with you! I started a private blog...send me your email...I'll send you an invite...loricford@yahoo.com

Brooklynn said...

Wow, Jaxson is smart! Thats so funny that he dragged you out to get the ice!