Saturday, October 25, 2008

J's BAD HAIRCUT!!!

I took Jax to Super Cuts yesterday... Yeah, not so super!! Lots of Cuts, though. His hair was a little longer than 2 inches long, so I told her to take off about a inch. Before I could say anything, out came the buzzer and she did her worst. All of his curls lie in a heap on the floor as my baby gets a BUZZ as far as I could tell. I did not know what to do. After the first buzz, what else can you do. She got out the razor thing to clean up his side burns (Which are above the top of his ears, I might add). She did the back and with out me knowing, took a big chunk out of his air in the back. I didn't notice it until later. She did not say sorry or oops he moved...Nothing!! Just a bad haircut. I called Brian after and told him almost in tears and he asked if I paid. I told him she was hovering over me. I even tipped her in fear for my life!! Needless to say, Aunt Mindy will be the only one around my baby's locks anytime soon.

He is cute, but the haircut...not so much!!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh man! I saw that you called yesterday too. From the front he looks really cute but I can't believe she took a chunk out of the back! And that she assumed you wanted it buzzed. I guess it's good that boys hair grows fast and he'll need another cut before you know it. Sorry you had a bad experience though. You should call and complain to the manager. (not that I would have the guts to do that but they need to know so she's not doing that to everyone else)

Tara said...

He looks way cute from the front. just don't let him turn his back on anyone :)

Lori said...

The lady so knew what she did...shame on her. I would have flipped...but I am not as nice as you. He could go with no hair and still be so dang cute!