Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Random Thoughts Thursday

So, I almost forgot it was random thoughts Thursday with all the excitement going on around here. So, here is my question for today... Do men have a "Time of the month"?? I think Brian does. There is just a little irritability about one time a month. Brian's PMS showed up last night when I was making dang cute posters to help Charlee's school (I will be sure to post them... soo Cute). So, I was ignoring my family for about an hour when my sweet hubby asked me if I was going to help... Help? Me? You mean I am not helping? Well, that ticked me off just enough to make me clean the house and want to go to bed. I know he regretted his question as it was coming out of his mouth. He spent the rest of the night asking me if I was okay. He is so kind and sweet, but I do believe that men have a natural grouchy time once a month, too. I don't know if it is medically proven, but it is definitely a statement approved by Scottee.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Oh I so believe that they have "A" time of the month!

Mindy said...

I've heard that they do. I'll have to research that one. I'd say more but I don't want to start anything with my special someone.