Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Life's Puzzling Questions

Does anyone have any 3/4 full boxes of Luck Charms in their pantry with no marshmellows?
I currently have 2 of this type of cereal in my pantry as I write this. How does a 2 year old know how to get EVERY LAST MARSHMELLOW out of the box. I am sure it is because he is just so bright and talented.

Is it fun to unroll the entire roll of Toilet paper? I have never done it, but it must be fun because Jaxson has turned it into an Olympic sport at my house. Oh, and I have the gold medal in re-rolling the paper!!

What do kids think of bras? Well, if you ask Oaklee, it is called my boob top. I went shopping for a new one last year and Brenda had the kids outside the dressing room where they proceeded to tell everyone that passed that Mommy was buying new boobs!!

Do kids think they can do everything we can? Charlee told me she would take care of me the other day when I was sick, but, "Mom, you will have to drive the car because I don't have a driver's license". Yes, Charlee, that has to be the reason why 5 year olds don't drive.

6 comments:

Tara said...

That's so funny. My boys liked unrolling the toilet paper roll too! Can't wait to see those new boobs you're buying!

Cheryl said...

Funny, those puzzling questions have been around for so long... and we still don't have the answers. Go figure!
At least you can post a blog about it. I didn't have that when I was raising my little puzzlers. :)

Nancy Page said...

I never have toliet paper, either. HMM wonder where it went? when is General Mills going to just do a marshmellow box. You know that it'd sell!

Adam and Anya said...

I love Lucky Charms. They should make a box just with marshamallows.

Mindy said...

I did that too...with the lucky charms. even now I have to sneak some marshmellows out of the box. :)
that boob top part made me laugh!

Camden said...

The bra story is pretty funny! I can't wait until my son can say funny things. I love reading your blog! Keep up the great posts.

Mandi