Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Moments in the blue van

A lot of funny things are expressed while riding in our car. Here are a few of the conversations happening in the blue van. I record them on my memo on the phone so I can write them down later.
Today in the car, it was quiet. No radio. No talking kids. Then Oaklee says, "Who's in the mood for chicken wings? I know I am". She has never eaten a chicken wing in her life. I asked her where she heard that one and she said that it was from iCarley.
Last week in the car Charlee blurts out, "Oh yeah, well smell this." Then she proceeded to lift her arm to expose her armpit.
Oaklee had a sore on her foot and Jaxson said, "Oakee Pokee". I thought that was so clever.

1 comment:

john and brenda said...

I love reading what funny things my perfect grandchildren say!!