Friday, October 10, 2008

"Running should be fun or why do it?"

Well, I had a very ambitious morning. I asked my mom if she wanted to walk Oaklee to school with me. She goes to Mr. Lorene's preschool which is kind of far away. At first, we were going to walk down our street to Tara's neighborhood, over the hill, by the high school, past circle K, and get to Mrs. Lorene's preschool. Then I decided we would drive and park in Tara's neighborhood and walk over the hill, by the high school, past circle K and to Lorene's house. Then when we were driving I told my mom we would walk over the hill, by the high school, and to the light by circle K. Then when we were walking, we decided to walk over the hill and to the high school. After we made it to the high school (Whoo Hoo) we walked back over the hill, got into the car, and drove Oaklee to Mrs. Lorene's preschool, which is kind of far away. I will tell you this. My legs are still burning. I guess we will have to work up to walking Oaklee to Mrs. Lorene's preschool!!
My calfs cramp up when I speed walk, so I would rather jog. My mom says that I run like Phoebe from Friends. If some of you remember that episode, Phoebe runs crazy because she says that if you are going to run you should have fun and running crazy makes her happy. I don't think I run crazy, but if anyone is driving on the road with the hill, just look away or remember that at least I am having fun!!

3 comments:

Brianne said...

Good for you for at least going over the hill twice. It is better than not at all!

Tara said...

Whew, you go girl! That is a far walk. Good for you!

Nancy Page said...

I love that Freinds episode! What am I saying, I love them all!
Good job, pretty soon you'll have those great legs back!!