Sunday, October 5, 2008

The week of the sickies

Well, we have had the cold from H-E- double hockey sticks this week. Oaklee started it with a cough and runny nose. I quickly followed with the crappy feelings. I took Oaklee to the doctor and she was put on antibiotics because she developed an ear infection. Since she gets her tonsils out in 10 days, they want to get rid of it quick. Jaxson developed a nasty little cough by Thursday. Charlee has a sore nose, but since I am a "Mean Mom", I keep sending her to school. (Her words, not mine). I caught Brian sneaking Vitamin C today, so maybe he will join the rest of us in this misery. I don't know why, but when we get sick, Brian very rarely joins us. If he is sick, he doesn't complain like a big baby like the rest of us do. Well, wish us luck in kicking this cold!!

This is a video of Oaklee with her hoarse little voice. It is so cute. just ignore the grouchy Charlee at the end. Push pause on the music pad before playing the video!!