Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm Done!!!

Whoo Hoo. I loved those books. I couldn't seem to put them down. I decided it will be a while before I will read again. I just can't seem to do anything else when I am reading a good book. I think my mind just gets so involved in the characters and what is going to happen. I told Brian I was going to read the first book again because now I know how it will end. I have a slight headache, but I think that is due to reading four 600+ page books in 4 days!! Well, I will be posting some fun stuff in the next few days to make up for my absence in the nerdy world of blogs :)

5 comments:

Lori said...

I love your slides! Fun pictures!

Carla said...

Now you need to read her other book "The Host" but it is about 900pages!

Adam and Anya said...

WHEW! That is a TON of reading! HA! :)

Adam and Anya said...

WHEW! That is a TON of reading! HA! :)

Mindy said...

that's a little obsessed. :) your poor family. i bet they're glad to have their mom/wife back!