Monday, October 13, 2008

Update on the "D"

So, last Sunday night, I weighed myself to get my start weight. Brian said I should do it in the morning so it was more accurate. I said that I wanted to do it at night so I would lose a big number the first week. I did!! I was down 5 pounds yesterday. I am kind of bummed that I did not listen to him because then I would really know how much I lost, but oh well. Today I made more lemon bars, but to be healthy, I used eggbeaters instead of eggs...mmmm not so good. They blew up and got all weird and fluffy. I put a picture of the pan so you could see what I mean. Usually they stay all flat, but not with egg beaters. I also put a pic of my birthday pedicure. Brenda bought me a pedi for my birthday (Thursday the 16th). Cute, huh??

4 comments:

Angie said...

Happy Birthday!! It totally cracks me up that you substituted egg beaters. Weird end result. I never would have guessed that would happen.

Congrats on the successful first week on the "D".

Adam and Anya said...

I loved those photos of Encanto Park. Maybe I should take John there for his birthday... :)

Allison Barry said...

oh man scottee you commented me literally like 2 minutes after i posted. i love that about you!!! Your feet look very nice- i'm glad you got to have a pedicure. Happy birthday Thursday and i love you too!!! you're a good woman!!!

Shelise said...

Hey Scottee, I have a question for you. Melanie said you would probably know the answer. She suggested I comment on your blog. Anyway, I am wondering how you change the blog template/layout without loosing your sidebar. Let me know if you have any advice. You can email me at tslowe (at) usfamily (dot) net. Thanks,
Mel's sister, Shelise