Saturday, October 18, 2008

Poster Day!!

I am a total nerd. I volunteered at Charlee's school to make the posters and decorations for the Fall BBQ. It has a Safari theme, and like my mom taught me "Anything worth doing is worth doing fabulously". So, I made the posters today.





These ones go on the driveway at the school where we drop kids off.


These are pics of flags I made from African countries.




I made a Fear Factor banner for one of the games.


Brian asked me of it reminded me of my cheerleading days. I told him it was more like Student Government revisited. I love doing this kind of stuff. I guess anywhere I can express my creativity makes me happy. This also counts toward my volunteer hours at the school. What can beat that??


4 comments:

Nancy Page said...

Looks great! Following in your mom's footsteps?!

Allison Barry said...

dang those ARE good posters! you were't kidding!!! STUGO and cheerleading did pay off.

Angie said...

Wow. I love your posters!! You're such a great artisit.

Lori said...

Do you want to come make my garage sale posters? I like the animals...you did a great job!