Monday, October 27, 2008

Thinking of my angel.

Well, today is the two month mark from Trevee's Birth and death. I was a little surprised at my reactions the last couple of days. I am happy and sad at the same time. Brian was telling me about someone he met. Without thinking, he told me his wife was expecting at the end of November. He continued with his story, but I did not hear a word. All I was thinking was that I should be having a baby at the end of November. My goal date was December 3rd. I had my baby in August and it was not fair. I want my baby at the end of November and I want her to be okay and happy and healthy and alive!!! Whew. Then I pause and take a minute to think of what I have been given since she was born. I have been given the opportunity to participate in things with my kids that I would have missed. I have been able to spend time with my great husband. I have been given a new primary class to teach. I have been given so much!! I have a perfect baby girl who came to this earth for a split second and went back home. I am happy and sad about this. I am grateful for the chances that I have been given in the last month to share my testimony and give comfort to others. I am grateful for the comfort others have given me. I am a little sad today, I guess this means I need to serve someone else. Anyone need anything?????

6 comments:

Becky said...

thinking of you! i'd jump in the car and go serve with you if i were closer. glad you have such great perspective. it makes things a little more bearable.

Audra said...

It isn't fair. Anniversaries are hard. Thinking of you this day. Hugs and prayers.

Julianne said...

I'm sorry! Hang in there girl! You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Brianne said...

Just so you know I am praying especially hard for you today. I pray that you will feel the love of your Heavenly Father so strong you can barely breath. I also pray that you feel the amazing love of your sweet Trevee

Allison Barry said...

you're such a good girl, Scottee.

Nancy Page said...

Well, since you're offering....
Luv you, Scot!