Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Lack of Alone Time

I love when I get those minutes of alone time. I usually have 1, 2, or 3 little friends with me. When I go into the bathroom, if I am lucky, I can make it in there alone. Usually within 10 seconds, I have little knocks at the door and little hands under it. When I was pregnant, Charlee came with me to the doctor. I had to pee in a cup. Charlee was so disgusted with me. She could not believe I was that gross. She covered her eyes and gave me the most grossed out little look. I guess I had never really thought about it. Today took the trophy for privacy infringement. I started the shower and ran into my room for a second. When I came back to the shower, there were 3 little naked kids in my shower laughing. They said that they had beat me in. I did not invite them!! I wanted to take a quick shower, not have a family event. I guess I should enjoy it while they are young because soon it will be too creepy to shower with them!

4 comments:

Brianne said...

I think it is cute they even thought to beat you to the shower! ha, ha

Nicole said...

Your kids are so cute! And I love their names...I am so sorry to hear about your sweet baby Trevee. I am glad you shared your testimony with others about families. P.S. My daughter's first name is Scotlyn... sorta reminds me of your name! Hey! Since we happened to find each other yesterday maybe you can help me...

BLOG like your family depends on it because in fact it does! TAG your it! Please visit my blog and post on your blog. Then tag all your blogging friends... TOGETHER we can educate and spread our testimony about family and marriage between a man and a woman!

Please take a moment to watch this from our church...http://newsroom.lds.org/ldsnewsroom/eng/ They said last night that "this will not be limited to California; as it's powerful influence will be felt across the country." THANKS and LOVE YA!

Nancy Page said...

That's hillarious!!!

john and brenda said...

How priceless are they! I am proud of you for taking a picture instead of what you could have done!