Saturday, October 25, 2008

My new Prize!!

My mom got me one of the Wii Fit platforms for my birthday this year. It is so fun. You can snowboard, tight rope walk, ski and do yoga or strength training exercises. My fave is the hoola hooping game. You catch additional hoops over your head and it counts the number of spins multiplied by the number of hoops. I am the champion with 299 spins in 1 minute. I told them all that I have great "Pelvic Skills". Take from that what you may. Here are some fun pics from the night and a video of Nancy playing. HAHA No sound is needed...It is just us screaming!!

4 comments:

Brianne said...

that looks awesome. You need to have a girls night with that game! Please invite me if you do :)

Tara said...

I want to see a video of you hula hooping with your awesome pelvic skills! ;)

Becky said...

looks SO fun. that's on my christmas list. is it really a great workout? do tell!

Nancy Page said...

you turd!!!!