Thursday, October 9, 2008

Random Thoughts Thursday

Today I was thinking about the hot date I am going on later tonight. He is tall, dark, and handsome and treats me like the queen I am. We were gossiping at aerobics (Tara can not take any more days off or we just chat) and we were talking about our sweet men. They are all so different, but the same. Cindy has teenagers and has a husband who supports her in doing that. She has one son on a mission and one son in the armed forces. I am sure on occasion she cries in fear of their safety and her cute husband just hugs her and supports her. Katie and Julia both said how lucky they were that their husbands are also good fathers. Brianne said her husband is great to her, too. These women saying how great their men are made me think of mine. He is so great. He loves me, serves me, and is a great dad. He lets me cry. He makes me laugh. He does service for others. He gives me my way pretty much all of the time!! That is a huge bonus especially when I see that my way and his way are usually the same way. I am so glad that I get to be with him for "time and all eternity". I look forward to eternity with him, my best friend.

3 comments:

Brianne said...

Even though there wasn't as much exercising going on as there should have been this morning, I had a great time talking with the girls about life and especially our great husbands!

Nancy Page said...

Scottee, you are so LUCKY to get your way all the time. You dang Page's. J/k I Love you!! Brian is Great, we still don't know why he picked you. Sorry I just can't stop! I really do love you!

john and brenda said...

I feel the same way about John. Hey, what do you know about that!
What I really think is cool is that all you girls were praising your men instead of bashing them like so many women do. Way to go!