Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wonderful Little Lady

Charlee sitting with a bunch of boys during National Anthem Day at school. Charlee was in charge of family home evening. Brian and I were sick on Sunday, so she made the lesson. She took a whole 50 pack of plates and wrote about the Golden Plates... Well, kind of! Charlee lost another tooth. It was hanging by a thread, so when I was flossing her, I "accidentally" slipped the floss under and POP it came out. She was so happy. That makes 5 teeth. She can't eat corn on the cob now for sure:)

I love Charlee! She is the best big sister that I know. She loves to hug and be hugged. She is one of those quite kids that I worry comes off as snobby, but her shy, sweet spirit draws kids to want to be her friend. I love her and I am so proud that I get to be her mom!

2 comments:

john and brenda said...

Charlee, you are such a sweet and precious grand daughter. How happy we are that you are in our family. You are important, good and smart! Love, GoGo

Jilly Bean said...

Charlee is a sweet girl. I love the Golding Plats she made for FHE! That's so cute! I love having her in our carpool...I love hearing all the fun new when she gets in the van in the morning...like 5 lost teeth!