Saturday, April 10, 2010

I know... I know

I have been such a blogging slacker, and go figure when I finally get around to blogging, it is about cake! I have lost 10 pounds in the last month and am avoiding cake, but my sister in law, Nancy, made the cutest cake for the ward's auction. Brian bought it for $20. She says it was a pity buy, but she is sooo wrong. I would have paid a lot more if I were there. Why was I not there you may ask??? Oh, because Jaxson blew chunks all over the floor by the food line after I got there. I had to take him home where he ate chicken nuggets and french fries (I know bad mom), but surprise, surprise, he threw up again! What a day at the Barry house!

4 comments:

john and brenda said...

That is so adorable and boy...what a lot of work. Way to go Nancy!

john and brenda said...

I was wondering if everyone has boycotted blogging! So glad you haven't!

Adam and Anya said...

that is a really fun cake! Sorry J wasn't feeling good...NO FUN. :(

Allison Barry said...

That cake is awesome. I hate the phrase, "blew chunks." eew I just wrote it.