Thursday, June 16, 2011

First Swim Meet

Charlee and Oaklee had their first swim meet tonight. They both swam great! Oaklee won 1 first, 2 second, and a fourth. Charlee won 2 seconds, 1 third, and 1 fourth. It was so fun. On the way home, the girls and I stopped by Wal-Mart to buy buns because I really wanted a Crabby Patty for dinner. We went into their version of a "man cave" to see what we could get Brian for Father's Day. We ended up buying him a new recliner. Since I sprained my ankle a few days ago, we needed help to get it to the car. This nice Wal-Mart worker with dread locks, a 5 o'clock shadow, and many great tattoos helped us to the car. While I put the seats in the van down so it would fit, a pole fell out of our car. The worker picked it up and gave it to Oaklee. She said, "Thank you, interesting man." The guy did not say anything, but I cried laughing the entire way home.

1 comment: