Sunday, August 31, 2008

Our trip to see mom

The kids came to the hospital to visit mom. Brian got them fries and nuggies from the cafeteria and they had a pic nic on the roll away bed. They were not as concerned about the IVs as we thought they may be. They all sat on my bed and visited me. The windows in the hospital are oval. It was so cute to see them all looking out the window. When Charlee came in and saw that I was doing okay, you could see this flood of relief come over her. I can't wait to grow up and be just like them.


4 comments:

Ande, Bastian, and Dad said...

I'm glad you guys got a blog! Man, we are so sorry for your loss. Your loss is ours also. I wish we could have been out there for the memorial, but hopefully you can forgive our long distance support. We're always thinking of you guys, so let us know what we can do for you any time.

john and brenda said...

Hi Family,
This is so great to be able to 'talk' like this! Love your blog!

Jenny Alberti said...

Russ and I want you to know we feel so sad for your family. Trevee looks beautiful. What a hard thing you have had to deal with. I am so greatful for the gospel of Jesus Christ in your lifes and mine. We love your family! I added you to my blog page. Hope you don't mind

Angie said...

Ahhh. Charlee is such a sweetheart.

Justin and I were glad you sent out a link to your new blog.

Take it easy!