Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Charlee's Lunch Special

Is it bad that I just cooked up a petite sirloin steak to put into Charlee's lunch? Brian thinks it is pretty spoiled, but the kid is so picky when it comes to eating the lunches I pack and steak is one thing I know she will eat. Some days she just eats her fruit roll up all day. She is usually so hungry when she gets home. I would have loved the lunches I pack for her when I was a kid. We did not get "prepackaged" stuff. We did not have 6 things in our lunch boxes with a juice box and all. I did not know what a juice box was until I got married (jk). We were lucky to get the real mac and cheese, not the store brand... eeewww! My kids on the other hand like to have Velveeta Shells and Cheese. Of course... It is 3 times the cost of mac and cheese when it is on sale. Yeah, way spoiled kids:) Cute beyond measure, but spoiled!!

2 comments:

The McLaws Family said...

Yeah Scottee...that's pretty bad. But I do know what it's like to have a picky eater. I have to do bagels and cream cheese for Landon.

john and brenda said...

A woman on facebook asked "What can I put in my child's lunch" and got so many good ideas. I know that B loves it when I put in crackers and cheese and ham so she can make her own lunchable. She likes Costco muffins and leftovers. She would LOVE steak if I was ever nice enough to make one for her.