Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm BACK!!

I have been so neglectful of my blog. I guess I need to get my priorities back in order:)

Well, my life has consisted of mainly PTO stuff 24 hours a day. I am having a ball! I made it through the summer and seem to be busier now that the kids are all in school. Oh, and I am a farmer now... a pig farmer. My kids have turned into these cute little piggies around the house.

Jaxson is having a lot of fun in Preschool. He can count to 8 in spanish very well. His writing is pretty bad, but I am pretty sure that will get better.

Oaklee is excelling in school as well. She makes her teacher laugh all the time. She had a little incident in school where she got locked in the classroom. The teacher counted everyone to go to lunch. After Oaklee was counted, she decided to go into the classroom's restroom to wash her hands and forgot to tell the teacher. She told me, "I came out of the bathroom and everyone was gone. The door was locked, so that was the big problem. I dragged the chair over to the door and reached up real high and unlocked it. Then I started to cry. Then I went out and found the bathroom lady and she found my teacher!" Her poor teacher was crying looking everywhere for Oaklee. It was a happy reunion!!!

Charlee is very happy. She is doing well in school and is having so much fun. She told me that she had a new friend in 2nd grade and they formed a club. I asked her name and Charlee did not know it, so I am not sure how strong the friendship is:)

Brian has been busy on the Grand Jury. He has to go 2 days a week for 4 months and do jury duty. He finds it interesting, but has to complete 5 days of work in 3 days for his job that pays us more that the $13/ day the county does.

3 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

Busy girl, you are!

Allison Barry said...

OH, Oaklee!!!

That's funny about Charlee not knowing her new BFF's name.

john and brenda said...

Ditto on Allison's comment!