Monday, May 23, 2011

Another day with my kiddos...

On the way to school today, we drove by Brian on his way to work. Oaklee said, "He is on the way to the city to go to work." Then Charlee said, "Yeah, he goes to the bank to count money all day. That must get pretty boring."

Jaxson and I were coming out of Walmart today and Jaxson said he wanted a happy napper. I asked him what it was and he quoted the infomercial for me. "It is a pillow that folds up into a lovable friend." I guess it is like a pillow pet. He also said, "Mom, you have to order it because you have to be 18 or older to call. You are older than 18."

2 comments:

john and brenda said...

Keep entertaining me with all these cute posts!

hapi said...

Hi barryblog, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog