Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

My very special kids:)
(Pay close attention to the sign language for "near"... Hilarious)

My dad and I were mopping the floor and there was way too many bubbles. I asked my dad how much soap he put in. Jaxson said, "It might be from when I put dishwasher soap on the mop."

Jaxson and Oaklee were playing in the tub. They had been in there for almost an hour when Brian asked them what they were doing, Oaklee said, "Dedo, we have been reduced to counting boo boos" (Dedo is Brian's nickname and I guess they call bubbles  boo boos)

Jaxson asked Brian to sleep in his room tonight. He said I could sleep with his stuffed penguin if I get lonely. That is what he has to do when he get lonely. I said that did not sound good to me. Then he offered to let me sleep in a sleeping bag on his floor.

1 comment:

john and brenda said...

Your children are the best in the world!