Saturday, August 8, 2009

Busy Bee... That's Me!

I have been so busy. I am the PTO president for our new charter school. It is a lot of work, but it is also so rewarding for me. I get to meet and work with new people that I would not know otherwise. I get to be involved with my kid's school and everyone gets to know my sweet kids.

A lot happened this week. We had a party at the school. I was in a sling the first part of the week because I bruised my elbow Sooooo BAD!! I am so excited to be out of that. It is hard to do your hair and put on mascara with only your left hand.
This week, Oaklee had a few doosies...
Charlee wanted to sit up front in the car and I told her it was too dangerous. Oaklee said, "I sat in the front seat once. Kenzee made me duck so the cops wouldn't see". Aunt Kenzee got in trouble for that one.
She also wanted to take a bath yesterday and I kept putting it off. She finally said, "Go turn on the water and I will get in. Do you want me to keep bugging you all day? No you don't."
Charlee got to meet her teacher at her new school. She is so excited. She has read 117 books so far this summer. With school starting on Monday, I think we will only make it to 120, but she is getting so much better.
We left the front door open and a BIG lizard snuck into the living room. I was too scared to get it out and Jaxson would not even get out of the car to come in for a fear of the lizard. Dad saved the day by coming home and getting it out with his hockey stick:)
Speaking of hockey... Brian has a class every Thursday and he is getting better. You may remember that he got a TON of ice hockey equipment for his birthday without knowing how to ice skate. He only fell on his butt 2 times this week and the "Big Girl" is his class (that is what he calls her. I don't know her name) complimented him on his skating abilities. I think the whole class is pretty bad, so he is right at home.

I love my life!!!

2 comments:

Carla said...

In the future, call Kyle to come and rescue lizards. He has removed a few from my house. He used to have pet lizards and has no problem with picking them up. Plus he can drive himself over there!

john and brenda said...

It's so nice to catch up on your life in blogs!