Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First Day of School

Brian and I were so excited for school to start. Check out these cute kids:)
Toothless Charlee loved her first day.
Silly Oaklee had a good time and learned about A's sounds.
Charlee is in Mrs. Telep's class.
Oaklee's teacher is Ms. Carol. She was funny. She got out all of the supplies out of her desk to show them to her friend, Anna.
Jaxson had a great first day.
He walked into class like a little man:)
It is Jaxson's turn to have Mrs. Lorene in preschool... finally!!
Can you believe I am kid less for 2 hours 3 days a week?? I don't know what to do with myself. No, I don't want to use the time to clean as Brian suggests, but we will have to see:)

7 comments:

Allison Barry said...

They all looked so cute! How funny that Oaklee put her supplies on display. Charlee's toothless smile is so cute.

Jilly Bean said...

Fun first day of school! Hip hip hooray!

john and brenda said...

My grandkids are getting OLD! :(

Jen said...

All 3 kids in school! They are growing up so fast and they are so smart. Have a fun year.

Bryan said...

I've gotta agree with Brian, a clean house is a good house! : ) -bryan

Cookies are good too.

Angie said...

Yay for the first day of school!

Hey, I saw this ad for a Kelly Ripa show on TLC for women inventors and thought about you and the shopping cart invention. They're looking for people to be on the show with their inventions. Check it out: http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/get-on-the-show.html

The McLaws Family said...

AWW they all look so grown up! I can't believe they're ALL in school:)