Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Grandma Halladay

August 2009

My sweet Grandma Halladay passed away on Sunday night at 7:11. It sounds bad, but
I am so happy for her. She has been suffering for a long time and has wanted to go be with Grandpa since he passed a year ago. She loved my kids. They had the best Great Grandma any kids could ask for. I will miss her, but I am so glad that I had the opportunity to call her my Grandma. She promised to hug my little ladies in Heaven and let them know I love them. I am sad for my Mom and her Sisters, but I know they will all be okay. Once again, I am humbled by and grateful for the Plan of Salvation. Without the knowledge of this plan, I would not have the confidence of knowing that those I love who have passed are all happy, safe, and doing God's work on the other side. I love You, Grandma!! I will see you later:)

3 comments:

Adam and Anya said...

Many prayers for the family Scottee. What a blessing for the kids to know their great grandma.

john and brenda said...

I thought she was an elite lady-always loved her!

Jen said...

She was a great lady and we enjoyed knowing her. Sending our love your way.