Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Update

Jaxson had his Christmas Part on Wednesday.
Here he is with his teacher, Miss Lorene. Nice Jammies!! I ate lunch with Oaklee and Charlee at school on Friday.
Oaklee ate all of the breading off her Chicken McNugget and said,
"Look Mom, my nugget is naked!"
The girls participated in the school's Christmas program on Tuesday night.
They both did so well. Charlee told us not to wave at her and "If you wave at me, I won't wave back because I am a professional."
Isn't she so pretty!!
Oaklee always cracks me up. She was pretty "Non-Professional" waving at us. She sang great and being short worked out for her because she got to be in the front. He pulled her antlers down like sunglasses and got the laugh she was desiring from the audience.
Jaxson and Andee had a lovely time enjoying the production.